The initial public offering (IPO) of Delhivery limited is all set to disclose in the next coming days. Delhivery Limited facilitates logistics services, heavy goods, and freight.
With over 17,000 pin codes, the company has a delivery network.
DELHIVERY IPO SUBSCRIPTION DATE:
Delhivery IPO will be released on May 11 for a subscription. The application period will be till May 13.
DELHIVERY IPO PRICE DETAILS:
· The Delhivery IPO has a face value of Rs 1 per share. The size of the lot is 30 shares.
· The price of Delhivery IPO has been fixed between Rs 462 to Rs 487 per share.
· The IPO issue size accumulates up to Rs 5,235 crore. From the total, fresh issues will collect up to Rs 4,000 crore. The offer for sale is up to Rs 1,235 crore.
· A discount price for the employees of Delhivery is set to Rs 25 per share.
· The shares will be listed on BSE and NSE channels.
Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited, Morgan Stanley India Company Private Limited, BofA Securities India Limited, and Citigroup Global Markets India Private Limited are Delhivery IPO’s lead managers.
Name : Delhivery
Headquarter : Gurgaon, India
Sector : Logistics
Founders : Kapil Bharati, Mohit Tandon, Sahil Barua, Suraj Saharan, and Bhavesh Manglani
Established in : May 2011
Parent Organization : Delhivery Pvt. Ltd.
Total Funding : $1.3B
Revenue : $620 Million
Valuation : $5.5 Billion
Website : delhivery.com
HOW DELHIVERY WORKS
Delhivery is a well-known courier, logistics, and supply chain solutions and service provider company that enthusiastically works with individuals and businesses. The company was established in May 2011. Delhivery has its headquarters in Delhi and provides a wide range of services, including last-mile delivery, third-party and transit warehousing, reverse logistics, payment collection, vendor-to-warehouse, vendor-to-customer shipping, and many more services.
The company is backed by Times Internet Ltd. The company is having 3 major responsibilities on its shoulders –
The company’s prime focus is on delivering the best service without any waste of chances in solving the customers' queries.